UPSRTC, in tie-up with the District Administration Mathura and the Department of Tourism, has commenced a package tour covering all important religious / tourist centers under Braj area, the main center of activities of Lord Krishna. The tour, on daily basis, will start from Mathura at 7:30 a.m. and terminate at 19:55 at Mathura.
The following important tourist destinations covered are :-
- Krishna Janam Bhumi
- Tirath Vikas (Halt for Lunch / Rest – Travellers to pay)
- Kusum Sarovar Goverdhan
- Radhakund Parikarma Route
- Vrindavan Rangji Temple
- Vrindavan Bankeybihari Temple
- Iscon Vrindavan Temple
The fare per passenger for this service is Rs. 100/- which includes expert guide services through out the journey. Further enquiries can be made and the tickets can be booked at the following addresses / phone numbers:-
- Tourist Office Junction, Railway Station Road, Mathura – 0565 – 2505351
- Bus Station, UPSRTC – 0565 – 2460232
Individuals / party bookings, in advance, can also be secured. Timings have been fixed in accordance with the opening of various temples.
- Journey Planner